Pitch Day Times in BST:
08:40 – Event Start
08:50 – Leaf Paper (Ukraine)
09:00 – Ecofriends (Kenya)
09:10 – Clean Ocean (Russia)
09:20 – Drinkable-Air (UAE)
09:30 – Renovator (Kazakhstan)
09:40 – Kernel (South Africa)
09:50 – 10:00 – Break
10:00 – Oceans Twenty21 (United Kingdom)
10:10 – COOK-IN-GREEN (Madagascar)
10:20 – Cinth-Eco Fiber (South Africa)
10:30 – No-Diggers (Norway)
10:40 – Ready for Your Baby? (Tanzania)
11:00 – Event End
PAST EVENT: Guest Speaker: 6 Pieces of Free Advice from Simon Bichara (Angel Investor)
Simon Bichara will be giving all attendees 6 Pieces of Free Advice which he used to advise entrepreneurs starting up a new business!
Date & Time: Thursday 2nd September at 9am BST
PAST EVENT: Intrapreneur dialogues
The session covers topics such as:
- Examples of innovative ideas from the past year
- Hearing stories from past participants
- Answering questions from the audience
Date & Time: Thursday 9th September at 9am BST
Guideline presentation video
Click here to learn more about the guideline – we have created a video for you to go through to learn about the programme in more detail.
PAST EVENT: Venture Capital Investor Sessions (Intro + Fireside Chat)
Event 1: Join a meet and greet session with L Marks venture capital partners introducing themselves and their experiences. The 0-1 Challenge is bringing in real investors to help applicants and participants, we want to introduce them to you!
Event 2: Don’t forget to also join the Investor Fireside Chat with them in a few weeks time. Here you can ask them more detailed questions about your idea, trends, how to get your application investor ready.
Date & Time: Thursday 19th August at 9am BST
PAST EVENT: Skills Lab - Creating a strong application and team with L Marks
You have researched and looked into your idea, how do you apply it to the Bridge properly? Then join us for our 0-1 Challenge Skills Lab!
In this Skills Lab, we will:
- Go through the new 0-1 Challenge scoring criteria
- Show you how you can articulate your idea best according to these criteria
- Tell you how you can go about putting together the best team
Date & Time: Tuesday 17th August at 9am BST
PAST EVENT: Skills Lab: How to Validate Your Idea
So you have a very interesting business idea and you need some help to research and validate if it is a good idea to apply with? Then join us for our 0-1 Challenge Skills Lab!
In this Skills Lab, we will:
- Go through basic validation fundamentals
- Show you how you can apply these skills
- Show you how you can gather information and present it
Date & Time: Tuesday 3rd August at 9am BST
PAST EVENT: SKILLS LAB - GENERATING A NEW BUSINESS IDEA THROUGH CREATIVE IDEATION
- In this first Skills Lab, we will explore how you can use creative ideation techniques to identify potential business ideas,
- How to create problem statements conduct effective brainstorming sessions
- How to create a solution statement for your idea and articulate it in 10 seconds